You can get rid of papillomas at home with the help of pharmaceutical preparations and traditional medicine recipes, following the instructions and simple rules. Elimination takes place efficiently, in a comfortable environment.
Advantages and disadvantages of home treatment
With the development of papillomatosis, papilloma virus formations appear on the body. The disease affects any part of the skin or mucous membranes. If infected, the spread of the virus will depend on the immune system's resistance to fight the HPV virus. With good body protection, the disease may not manifest when in sleep mode.
As soon as the immune system weakens, the uncontrolled division of viral cells begins, affecting the skin.
You can get rid of papillomas at home with the help of folk remedies and medicines. When deciding on a method of removal, it is important to know the advantages and disadvantages of home treatment. Including:
|Thanks to the action of decoction, juice, tincture, the upper layer softens, creating favorable conditions for the process of elimination.||Self-treatment at home is very dangerous, there is a risk of complications into cancer if you confuse papillomas with moles.|
|The use of folk recipes has an exfoliating effect, cleaning the epithelium.||The treatment takes a long time, does not always bring the desired results.|
|Medicines of plant and animal origin contribute to the rapid healing of the skin after removal of the formation. Leaves no scars or dark spots.||Self-treatment can lead to pain, infection, and increased papilloma size.|
|Folk remedies return healthy, elastic, youthful skin.||It is not recommended to reduce formations on mucous membranes, on the face, throat, mouth, eyes, intimate areas. Hazardous areas, only a doctor should address removal.|
|Do not cut off the ingrown hairs with scissors, tie with thread, break off.|
Before starting to self-remove papillomas, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist, an oncologist. Improper, poor quality disposal can lead to malignant degeneration or re-occurrence.
How to get rid of papillomas at home
It becomes easier to remove papillomas at home once the type of papilloma is determined. Formations are benign, but it is difficult to deal with them alone. There are types:
- simple papillomas appear on physical contact with the source of infection, they are small in size, spread throughout the body;
- Plantation formations appear in childhood on the legs. They are a flat, bumpy, often large nodule that causes inconvenience and pain when walking;
- grows flat on the neck and face. As it develops, itching and pain appear, which is characterized by a uniform surface and color, regardless of location;
- filamentous - a common type, appearing after 35 years. It occupies the area of armpits, face, genitals. Pointed papillomavirus is a dangerous species that affects the genitals, sexually transmitted. In men, it appears in the groin area, on the tip of the penis. For women, infection leads to the development of cervical cancer. The anus is affected. This type of home removal of papillomas is forbidden, turning into melanoma is too dangerous.
Pharmaceutical ointments and gels
- Solution to remove papillomas, warts and calluses. The composition includes phenol and metacresol, which have the effect of destroying virus-infected cells, preventing their further reproduction. Please read the step-by-step instructions before use. The solution is used externally, using the tip to apply in the direction of the metal to the skin layer, avoiding penetration into the healthy skin. In case of careless use, burns may occur. Cauterization is performed 1 r/d with a small build-up. If the papilloma is large, the drug should be applied two to three times a day. Do not wet the treated area. The formation dries up, a crust appears, which peels off on its own with growth. Do not treat private areas, mucous membranes.
- The German solution eliminates skin growths. This preparation contains lactic acid, salicylic acid, polidocanol 600. The liquid freezes the stratum corneum of the skin. It should be applied carefully, avoiding leakage into healthy skin, 2 days/day. The results are visible after four days, the formations die off, disappear. Do not treat the face, mucous membranes, genitals. It is forbidden to treat birthmarks.
- An effective solution to get rid of genital warts on the body. The preparation contains an extract from the extract of the moringa root, which has the effect of slowing down the process of cell division, destroying the accumulated substances. When processing, avoid penetrating the healthy skin, dot on papillae. The agent is applied 1 r / d for 4 days.
- Alkaline liquid to remove papillomas, warts at home. The tool is applied 1 r/d in the metal direction. After application, there is a slight burning sensation. Black dots on the surface of the growth indicate the beginning of the necrosis process that took place in about 6 days. Moles and birthmarks are not allowed.
- Salicylic ointment has a very effective anti-inflammatory, analgesic, exfoliating effect, removes hanging papillomas. Use a cotton swab to apply the ointment in the metal direction, avoiding leakage into the healthy skin, every 2 days.
- Oxolinic ointment has an antiviral effect, eliminates formations from the inside, prevents further reproduction of infected cells. The agent is applied three times a day, fixed with a bandage. The duration of the course is from 28 to 55 days.
You can treat HPV at home with traditional herbal remedies. Traditional recipes are:
- ointment from young walnuts. In cooking, young fruits with green skins are used. Put the collected nuts in a jar, fill with kerosene, leave for 21 days. After massaging, filter and thicken until a homogeneous mixture is formed. Apply ointment 1 day / day until the growth is completely dead;
- Vera. Thanks to the rich composition of eggplant, you can fight various diseases, including papillomas. To prepare the medicine, shred the leaves and grind until smooth. Apply gel to the affected area 1 day/day, fix with a tight bandage. A positive result is noticeable after two weeks;
- garlic. To make a remedy with garlic, grind a few cloves to get a teaspoon of the finished product. Mix garlic with two teaspoons of any cream, apply a thin layer to the affected area, cover with a bandage for several hours. Means use once a week for 4 weeks;
- lemonade. Lemon contains citric acid, which has the effect of breaking down the affected papilloma cells. To prepare the medicine, squeeze the juice, blot a lot of water on a cotton pad. Apply it to the affected area until the disc is completely dry. This procedure can be done 2-3 times a day for three weeks until the build-up is completely removed.
Tea tree oil effectively eliminates papillomas, has antiseptic, antifungal properties. Reduces the risk of developing cancer, stimulates the immune system, reduces swelling and effectively fights skin infections. Oil is applied to the affected area 1 r / d in a few drops. The procedure continues until the education is completely removed.
Castor oil. Removal is done in two ways:
- Massage the affected area. Before starting the procedure, apply oil to the wart, massage it with your fingers, massaging the product evenly. Massage is carried out 2 days / day for three weeks until the papilloma disappears completely. The massage needs to be smooth and gentle, there is a risk of causing damage to the development and activation of the virus, promoting the formation of tumors throughout the body. You may begin the process of transforming into melanoma.
- Compress with castor oil. To apply, use a cotton pad soaked in oil. Apply to affected area, fix tightly with tape. This procedure is carried out 2 times a day, which eliminates papillomas in three days. If redness appears, the color of the growth turns red, the bandage should be removed, and the skin area should be washed with water.
You should not lubricate the intimate area with castor oil, it will not lead to the desired result in a short time, it will aggravate the situation.
Iodine has burning properties, effectively eliminating the accumulation. Treat the affected area with an iodine solution 3-4 times a day for two weeks. The papillomas will begin to dry out and fall off on their own. You can caritize an unwanted element with a concentrated solution of potassium permanganate (dark purple). Apply two drops of the prepared solution to the skin area daily, in the metal direction, avoiding penetration into the healthy skin until the accumulation is completely eliminated. To speed up the necrosis process, you can steam the genital area in a warm bath before treating with potassium permanganate. Effective genital wart removal tool. Leg formations on the eyelids and mucous membranes should not be treated with this method.
King tree. To cure hanging warts, juice from the fresh plant is used. Daily treat the affected area with celandine juice until the growth is completely dead.
You can remove layers of paint with the help of tar or laundry soap. Moisten a piece with water, rub the affected area. The procedure is carried out in the evening before going to bed for a month.
This method is effective in removing formations on the head and face, under the armpits and abdomen.
To increase the effectiveness, rub the soap and put it in water at a temperature of 50-70 ° C. Under the influence of heat, the product turns into a homogeneous mass, resembling an ointment. For seven days, apply warm soap to the affected area in the form of a gauze pad for half an hour. Then remove the bandage and let it dry. Due to the alkaline composition, which has a detrimental effect on growth, removal is painless for seven days.
Silk, cotton, floss or hair are used to make clothes. Before the procedure, treat the affected area with an antiseptic, dry it and fasten it with a thread at the base. Such manipulation deprives the development of the blood supply, causing it to dry out and die. This technique can be used only after examination, confirming the benign nature of the formation. Do not use the method of removing tumors growing in the private areas, mucous membranes due to the high risk of turning into malignancies.
For this procedure, a special preparation with freezing properties is used. The action of the drug is similar to the cryogenic method, in which liquid nitrogen is used. The product is applied in a metallic direction to the area, avoiding leakage onto healthy epithelium. After application, a burning sensation appears, bubbles form, accompanied by papillomas.
Contraindications and possible side effects
Before treating papillomas at home, you should consult a doctor, learn about contraindications, choose an effective remedy, undergo an examination and confirm the benign nature of the papilloma. Self-medication is not recommended in such cases:
- treatment of private areas, genitals, mucous membranes;
- period of pregnancy, lactation;
- children under 13 years old;
- the presence of an allergic reaction to the components;
- in the presence of degenerative processes form a malignant tumor.
Improper use of home remedies for growths will result in:
- The burn of a healthy area of skin has an area \u200b\u200b around the developed skin.
- Scars and scar formation.
- Infection after the cauterization procedure.
- Increases the spread of papillomas.
To avoid serious complications and consequences, it is advisable to see a dermatologist and an oncologist. It will take a lot of work and time to eliminate the consequences of improper treatment.